COVID-19: Vaccine Updates
We have been partnering with local and federal public health authorities to help ensure a smooth rollout once a vaccine or vaccines are made available. Check back regularly to stay informed and get the latest update about COVID-19 vaccines and what this means for you.
Caring for our caregivers is our number one priority. Here are some resources to ensure you stay healthy and informed:
- SharePoint: Coronavirus Updates
- SharePoint: Core Leader Resources
- Mental Health Resources
- Real time updates – In Our Circle App
- Daily Updates being published on C19 Sharepoint
- Building Resiliency (PDF)
- Workplace and Employer Resources (CDC)
- Caring for Caregivers
- Vaccine-related benefits available to caregivers
We know there are many questions about side effects, safety and efficacy, and that some caregivers may be hesitant about getting immunized. We encourage everyone to get the facts and review the data for yourself.
Get up-to-date information from expert resources:
- FDA COVID-19 vaccine information
- CDC COVID-19 vaccine information
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine resource page
- CDC frequently asked questions
- FDA frequently asked questions
After your vaccination, be sure to register for V-safe – a smartphone-based tool that checks in on you to help keep the COVID-19 vaccines safe.
Connect and get updates from our services in your community.