Your Safety is Our Priority
So much has changed in recent months. For us, this means a new landscape in how we deliver care, but with the same commitment to your health that we’ve always had. Learn about the steps we’re taking to protect your health and ours.
- SCREENING. We conduct routine coronavirus symptom screening on patients, visitors and employees.
- MASKING. Our facilities have adopted policies that align with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- DISTANCING. We’re taking steps to ensure appropriate distance between you and other patients, visitors and staff.
- SANITIZING. Our staff are regularly cleaning waiting areas and exam rooms in between visits, and hand sanitizer stations are located throughout our facilities.
- SEPARATING. COVID patients, as well as those caring for them, are safely isolated from the rest of the population.
- VISITORS. Our facilities have visitor restrictions in place to keep patients and their visitors safe. Be sure to check your facility's visitor policy before arriving, and read visitor policy signs carefully.
- VIRTUAL VISITS. For on-demand and routine medical care, we offer virtual visits – a reliable way to see your provider from the comfort your own home.
We’ve always been a leader in safety. These are just some of the additional protocols we’ve put in place to help ensure your safety when you’re with us for care.