Providence Montana Visitor Policy Update
During the COVID-19 pandemic, visitor guidelines may change frequently to support caregiver safety, community safety, or PPE conservation methods. Visitors who do not comply with all staff instruction and COVID protocols will be asked to leave and may not be allowed to return as a visitor. Below are our current visitor allowances.
- There may be 1 designated visitor for inpatients (including inpatient psych).
- Visitors must be at least 18 years old.
- This does not apply to COVID patients, suspected COVID patients, or inpatient psychiatric patients.
- Visiting hours are 9 a.m.-6 p.m., but visitors must arrive no later than 5:30 p.m. to be screened.
- Children admitted to the hospital are allowed 2 parents/guardians who can visit at the same time.
- For non-COVID-positive end-of-life patients, 4 immediate family members are allowed at a time, with up to 8 who can rotate visitation.
- For COVID-positive end-of-life patients, 2 immediate family members are allowed and must be the same two visitors for the duration.
Family Maternity Center
- 3 designated support people are allowed; they may all visit at the same time.
- Each clinic and outpatient procedural area has their own visitation policy to support patient safety and social distancing guidelines. Please contact your provider.