Guidance on California State Vaccine Digital Record
To access your digital record from the state, go to:
If you are having issues receiving the record or your record is not correct:
Providence employees and providers::
- If you were vaccinated at one of our clinics, please contact your local caregiver health department.
- If you were NOT vaccinated at one of our Providence clinics, please follow the state process below for patients/community members.
Patients and community members that received their vaccination at a Providence clinic but are unable to access their Digital Vaccine Record from the state:
- Please know that this is a common occurrence, mostly due to email or cell phone information not being provided at time of vaccination or not matching what is being input on the site. It also could be that your name was spelled incorrectly, or your date of birth was entered incorrectly.
- There is a troubleshooting process that the state is using to find/correct COVID-19 vaccine records. This process may take 2-3 weeks due to the large volume of requests that are in the queue.
- To learn how to get your record corrected, go to the Providence website at www.providence.org, click on “COVID-19 Vaccine Updates” on the top of the page, then select Southern CA.
How to troubleshoot your vaccine record:
STEP #1: Please go to COVID-19VaccineRecord (ca.gov)
STEP #2: Scroll down and click on “Virtual Assistant” https://chat.myturn.ca.gov/?id=17
STEP #3: Click Continue and follow the process to submit your information and get a ticket assigned to find/correct your digital vaccine record. Again, this process may take 2-3 weeks for a response.
You can also contact the COVID-19 Hotline 833-422-4255 (M-F 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Weekends (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)