Providence Montana Visitor Policy Update
During the COVID-19 pandemic, visitor guidelines may change frequently to support caregiver safety, community safety, or PPE conservation methods. Visitors who do not comply with all staff instruction and COVID protocols will be asked to leave and may not be allowed to return as a visitor. Below are our current visitor allowances.
- Patients admitted to the inpatient unit are allowed 1 visitor, the visitor must be 18 or older and be the same visitor for the entire stay. This does not apply to COVID patients, suspected COVID patients, or inpatient psychiatric patients.
- Visiting hours are 9 a.m.-6 p.m. but visitors must arrive no later than 5:30 p.m. to be screened.
- Children admitted to the hospital are allowed 2 parents/guardians who can visit at the same time.
- At the Family Maternity Center, 2 support people are allowed; they must be 18 or older and be the same two people for the entire stay.
- In the Neonatal ICU, 2 parents are allowed at the same time.
- The Emergency Department will allow 1 visitor per patient.
- Day Surgery will allow 1 visitor pre-procedure and post-procedure. Visitors must leave the facility during the procedure.
- For non-COVID-positive end-of-life patients, 4 immediate family members are allowed at a time, with up to 8 who can rotate visitation.
- For COVID-positive end-of-life patients, 2 immediate family members are allowed and must be the same two visitors for the duration.