Providence Little Company of Mary Visitor Restrictions
Important Update to COVID-19 Visitation Policy
Due to the increasing COVID-19 transmission in Los Angeles County, the following visitation restrictions are being implemented for the well-being and safety of our patients and staff.
This policy is subject to change given rapidly evolving nature with COVID-19.
Visitors are NOT allowed for patients with or suspected of having COVID-19. In certain circumstances, visitors will be allowed on a compassionate exception.
All visitors must wear a mask provided by the hospital upon entering hospital and during the entire visitation.
- Inpatient and Intensive Care Units: One visitor per day (family member or guardian) between 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Pediatrics and NICU: One set of parents/guardians 24 hours per day.
- Labor & Delivery: One essential support person that is the same individual throughout the hospitalization. (A doula may be present during labor).
- Outpatient Departments (Laboratory, Imaging, Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy, Cardiac Rehab): No visitors unless patient requires assistance.
- Procedural Areas (GI, Surgery, Cath Lab): One visitor permitted until the patient is taken into prep.
Visitor will then be asked to leave the building and will be allowed to return when patient is preparing for discharge.
- Emergency Department: One designated visitor (family member or guardian) at all times. Visitors may not rotate.
- Waiting rooms and lobbies will be closed. Visitors should remain in patient room or exterior to the building.
Proof of vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 test to be required effective Tuesday, August 10, 2021
In accordance to the August 5, 2021 California Public Health Officer Order, no visitors will be allowed to enter the building unless they are:
- Fully vaccinated, or
- Show California-approved documentation of a negative SARS-CoV-2 (COVID) test that was collected within 72 hours. Results must be available at time of entry to facility.
- If you need assistance locating a COVID-19 testing facility, visit: https://covid19.lacounty.gov/testing/