What you need to know about MyTurn and vaccine eligibility.
As vaccine eligibility expands, Providence and our family of organizations are working hard in partnership with the state of California and Blue Shield in making vaccine appointments available on myturn.ca.gov.
Here’s what you need to know about My Turn:
1. What is My Turn?
Myturn.ca.gov is the new, centralized vaccination appointment scheduling system for California.
2. What will I be able to do on My Turn?
- You will be able to check your eligibility by inputting your information on the website.
- If you are currently eligible, you will be matched to the closest available vaccination locations in your area, including select Providence facilities, vaccination hubs, and other sites.
- If you are not yet eligible, you will be able to register to receive information and be notified when you are eligible.
3. Who is currently eligible and when can I get vaccinated?
All Californians 50 or older are now eligible for vaccinations. All Californians 16 and up will be eligible beginning April 15, 2021.
4. Who can sign up on My Turn?
All California residents (18 years of age and older and/or parents or legal guardians of patients who are minors) will be able to register on the website.
5. What if I don't see any available appointments?
Please continue to check the myturn.ca.gov website as vaccine clinics and availability may open throughout the week.
If you need assistance with My Turn, or don’t have an email address or mobile phone, please call the CA COVID hotline at 1-833-422-4255 (Hours: Monday – Friday 8 AM – 8 PM, Saturday-Sunday 8 AM – 5 PM).
Your health and safety remain our top priority and we thank you for entrusting your care to us. For more information and resources, visit: https://coronavirus.providence.org/norcal-updates.