Your safety is our number one priority
So much has changed in recent months. For us, this means a new landscape in how we deliver care, but with the same commitment to your health that we’ve always had. Learn about the steps we’re taking to protect your health and ours.
We take your health and safety seriously. This is why we are taking the following measures to help stop the spread of COVID.
- Screening. We conduct routine coronavirus symptom screening on all patients, visitors and employees.
- Masking. In alignment with Centers for Disease Control recommendations, masks are required at all times while in our hospitals and physician offices.
- Distancing. We have taken steps to ensure appropriate distance between you and other patients, visitors and staff.
- Sanitizing. Our staff regularly cleans waiting areas and exam rooms in between visits, and hand sanitizer stations are located throughout our hospitals.
- Visitors. We are limiting people coming into our facilities to those deemed essential. This helps maintain appropriate physical distancing and reduces spread of germs.
- Virtual visits. For on-demand and routine medical care, we offer virtual visits – a reliable way to see your provider from the comfort your own home.