COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
Swedish COVID-19 Vaccine Supply
Currently, our Swedish hospitals and Swedish Medical Group clinics do not have COVID-19 vaccine and are not administering doses. The Washington State Department of Health (DOH) prioritizes vaccine doses for mass vaccination sites throughout Washington in an effort to vaccinate as many individuals as possible.
Department of Health Vaccine Phases
1B-Tier 1 Summary
DOH has updated vaccination eligibility for Phase 1B-Tier 1. This phase includes:
• Adults 65 years and older
• Adults 50 years and older who live in multigeneration households
• Pre-K to 12 teachers and childcare workers
1B-Tier 2 Summary
Beginning March 17, DOH will open Phase 1B-Tier 2. This phase includes:
• All high-risk critical workers in certain congregate settings e.g. congregate agriculture, food processing, grocery stores, food banks, correction facilities, public transit, first responders
• People 16-years and older who are pregnant
• People 16-years and older who have a disability that puts them at higher risk
1B-Tiers 3 and 4 Summary
Beginning March 31, DOH will open Phase 1B-Tiers 3 and 4. This phase includes:
• People under 16 years or older with two or more comorbidities (chronic diseases or underlying conditions)
• All people 60 years and older
• People, staff and volunteers in certain congregate living settings: correctional facilities; group homes for people with disabilities; settings where people experiencing homelessness live or access services
• High-risk critical workers in certain congregate settings: restaurants, food services, construction and manufacturing
COVID-19 Vaccinations and Safety Precautions
To locate a mass vaccination clinic and make an appointment, visit the DOH State Vaccine Locator
or call DOH at 1-800-525-0127.
Swedish encourages everyone who is eligible and able to get the vaccine to do so. We urge everyone to continue wearing a mask, practicing physical distancing and washing your hands frequently.