Oregon: Visitor Restrictions - Updated 7/31/2020
Patients and Visitors
• Everyone MUST wear a mask in the hospital.
• No waiting outside the hospital without a mask.
• Maintain 6 feet (2M) distance.
• Hospital patient may have only one visitor each day.
• Visitors must be 16 years or older.
• Go directly to the patient’s room. No waiting in common areas.
• Special rules for patients with disabilities or COVID-19, and to hospital patients in the intensive
care, maternity, pediatric and behavioral health units.
About the Author