Northwest Washington (Everett area)
A Message to our Community about Visitor Restrictions
Providence Regional Medical Center
As COVID-19 concerns continue in our community, Providence Regional Medical Center has adjusted our visitor policy to keep our patients, visitors, and caregivers safe – while supporting our patients and their families.
We have rolled back our visitor policy to no routine visitation on all patient care units at Colby and Pacific Campuses including the Emergency Department (some exceptions listed below).
Summary of new visitor restrictions:
- No visitors on all patient care units at Colby and Pacific Campuses including Emergency Department.
- Exceptions are: the Family Maternity Center (one designated throughout hospital stay), Pediatrics (2 parents or guardian), NICU (2 designated), and end-of-life visits (2 at a time).
- Visitor exception criteria: for patient’s mobility, communication or decision-making support – if escorting a patient because of mobility, visitors may be asked to leave at drop off.
- No minors unless by exception or approved by Administrative Supervisor.
- Those visitors who meet exception criteria must go through a COVID-19 screening process upon entering, wear a Providence-provided face mask (covering their mouth and nose while in campus buildings), and are required to wear eye protection while within the patient room.
- Colby and Pacific Campus visitors are NOT allowed to purchase food and beverage from the hospital locations. Exception: Family Maternity Center and NICU visitors are allowed to purchase items from the Bistro and consume it within the patient room.
Providence Medical Group Clinics
For your safety and ours, visitor restrictions are in place at Providence clinics. Visitors are limited to those accompanying:
- OB patients
- Patients who have physical or cognitive challenges and require a companion
- Pediatric patients – both parents may attend the appointment.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Entry into Our Facilities
Please note that masks are still required for everyone entering our facilities.
Entrance points at the Providence Regional Medical Center Everett hospital campuses are consolidated with screening for COVID-19 symptoms in place at each entrance.
Open entrances at Providence Regional Medical Center - Pacific campus:
- Level 1 Main Entrance
- Nassau Parking Garage entrance
- Main Pavilion entrance
Open entrances at Providence Regional Medical Center - Colby campus:
- Emergency Department (this is the only open entrance on the campus from 6:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.)
- Medical Office Building entrance (closes at 5 p.m., M-F and closed weekends with no access to the hospital)
- Parking Garage sky bridge, third floors (for the south sky bridge entrance, see Medical Office Building bullet above for access limitations to the hospital).
- 1717 building (Providence Regional Cancer Partnership) is open from 6:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We understand the importance of seeing loved ones while they are receiving care and know the value visitors bring to our patients. During this time of visitor restriction, we encourage our patients and their loved ones to communicate through phone and video calls.
These changes to our visitation policy are temporary. We hope to get back to regular visitation soon. We are monitoring this matter closely and will adjust as necessary. We appreciate your help in keeping our patients, visitors, and caregivers safe. Thank you.