Northwest Washington (Everett area)
A Message to our Community
In order to protect the health of our communities, and as a safety precaution to prevent the risk of spreading COVID-19, Providence Regional Medical Center Everett has instituted visitor restrictions in accordance with recommendations from public health officials.
Entry into Our Facilities
We have consolidated some of the entrance points at the Providence Regional Medical Center Everett hospital campuses. Signage will direct you to appropriate entry points.
Open entrances at Providence Regional Medical Center - Pacific campus:
- Level 1 Main Entrance
- Nassau Parking Garage entrance
- Main Pavilion entrance
Open entrances at Providence Regional Medical Center - Colby campus:
- Main Entrance to D Wing (near bistro)
- Emergency Department (this is the only open entrance on the campus from 6:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.)
- Medical Office Building entrance
- Parking Garage North End sky bridge, third floors
- 1717 building (Providence Regional Cancer Partnership) is open from 6:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Screening for COVID-19 symptoms is in place at each entrance. All patients and visitors must wear a mask and adhere to the visitor guidelines below.
We appreciate your help in keeping our patients, visitors, and caregivers safe.
To prevent the risk of spreading COVID-19 or exposing patients, their visitors, and our caregivers, we have modified our visitation policy, following recommendations from public health experts.
At this time, we do not allow visitation for routine medical/surgical patients. There are exceptions for OB, Pediatrics, NICU, ICU, and end-of-life visits.
Changes to our visitation policy are in effect until further notice. We are monitoring this matter closely and will make adjustments as necessary.
We understand the importance of seeing loved ones while they are receiving care, and know the value visitors bring to our patients. During this time, we encourage our patients and their loved ones to communicate through phone and video calls.
The following Providence Medical Group Clinics offer testing for PMG patients based on CDC recommendations:
Mill Creek Family Medicine: 12800 Bothell-Everett Highway, Suite 160, Everett, WA 98208
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:20 a.m. - 12 p.m.; 1 p.m. - 4:50 p.m.
- Outdoor or drive-through testing is available by appointment only.
Monroe Family Medicine: 19200 N. Kelsey St. Monroe, WA 98272
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Drive-through testing site is available by appointment only.