Washington: Specific hospital information for Eastern Washington
Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children’s Hospital
- The main entrance is open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m
- Children’s Hospital garage (Entrance to Star Elevator) is open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m
- L2 valet is open 5 a.m.- 8 p.m. for NICU and laboring mothers ONLY
- The emergency department entrance will remain open all hours.
Holy Family Hospital
- The south entrance is open from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- The north entrance/Inland Imaging entrance is open 6 a.m. – 8 p.m
- Please use the emergency department entrance when the south and north entrance are closed.
Providence Medical Park – Spokane Valley
Postponing non-life threatening and non-urgent inpatient and outpatient surgeries - to preserve the capacity to meet the acute health care needs of our patients, we have decided to postpone inpatient and outpatient surgeries and procedures for care at our ministries, effective Thursday, March 19.
St. Luke’s Rehabilitation Institute
St. Luke’s main campus will have one primary entrance at the main entrance of the Medical Office Building & Hospital at 715 S. Cowley. Doors will be open at 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. on weekdays and 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. on weekends.
If you have questions about outpatient therapy or impacted services, visit the St. Luke’s website: https://www.st-lukes.org/locations/
Mount Carmel Hospital
Caregivers and patients will be granted access to use the main entrance to Mount Carmel Hospital between the hours of 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Please use the emergency department entrance during the hours of 7 p.m. -7 a.m.
St. Joseph’s Hospital
The main and emergency department entrances are open 6 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Access will be granted through the emergency department for the hours between 7 p.m. – 6 a.m.
About the Author