New Visitor Policy
We understand the importance of patients having access to their loved ones while receiving care at Providence hospitals. We are pleased to announce that our patients can now have loved ones visit them. Restrictions apply and visitor policies may vary at our different Providence hospitals. Please check with the Providence hospital you are visiting prior to your arrival.
To protect the health of our patients and caregivers, and as a safety precaution to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are in accordance with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
In situations where social distancing is not possible due to room size or the number of patients in the room (semi-private), only one visitor will be allowed at a time no matter what the local policy is.
Visitor Guidelines by Hospital
- Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance
- Providence Mission Hospital Laguna Beach
- Providence Mission Hospital Mission Viejo
- Providence Saint John's Health Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center, Burbank
- Providence St. Joseph Hospital Orange
- Providence St. Jude Medical Center
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center